Duane Morris Institute
If you are still experiencing issues after attempting one of the below solutions to common issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call either 215-979-1957 or 215-979-1872.
Instructions to access DMi webinar:
1. Click here to log in and join the webinar. Hover over the button that looks like a person in the upper right corner in between the Welcome Guest button and the cart button.
2. After logging in, under Current Programs, find today’s webinar and click the blue launch button. You should see the blue DMi logo and then the PowerPoint for today’s program.
To run compatibility testing:
2. Click the second option down “Test Your System”
Forgotten username or password:
1. Click here to reset your username and password.
If you are sent to a blank screen after attempting to launch webinar:
1. This means that the Flash Player is being blocked. Click on the green lock icon to the left of the address bar.
2. You will then have the option to allow Flash Player.
3. You will be prompted to reload the page and the webcast will launch.
If you are purchasing a program for anyone other than yourself, please email email@example.com with the names and email addresses of all who will be attending.
If you are registering solely on behalf of someone else, you can:
1. Register under your personal username and password and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of the person actually attending the program
2. Create a new general account and email email@example.com with the name and email address of the person actually attending the program
3. Use the person’s personal username and password to register
If you are interested in specific client-based training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-979-1957 to discuss your specific training needs. Our Duane Morris attorneys offer both on-line and in-person trainings specific to your organization’s employment law needs. If you have multiple employees interested in a particular DMi program, our subscription plans offer the best price. Please click here for more information on our subscription plans.
DMi provides various subscription plans that offer webinars and seminars at a deeply discounted rate. Please click here to determine which subscription plan is best for your organization and follow the directions on the sheet for purchasing. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call 215-979-1957.
If you are seeking CLE credit for states other than New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or California (for webinars only), it is not guaranteed that CLE credit will be provided. However, upon request, we will apply for any state in which our participants seek CLE credit.