Instructions to access DMi webinar:
1. Click here to log in and join the webinar. Hover over the button that looks like a person in the upper right corner in between the Welcome Guest button and the cart button.
2. After logging in, under Current Programs, find today’s webinar and click the blue launch button. You should see the blue DMi logo and then the PowerPoint for today’s program.
To run compatibility testing:
1. Click here to run compatibility testing for your computer.
2. Click the second option down "Test Your System"
Forgotten username or password:
1. Click here to reset your username and password.
If you are sent to a blank screen after attempting to launch webinar:
1. This means that the Flash Player is being blocked. Click on the green lock icon to the left of the address bar.
2. You will then have the option to allow Flash Player.
3. You will be prompted to reload the page and the webcast will launch.
If you are registering solely on behalf of someone else, you can:
1. Register under your personal username and password and email email@example.com with the name and email address of the person actually attending the program
2. Create a new general account and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of the person actually attending the program
3. Use the person’s personal username and password to register
If you have multiple employees interested in a particular DMi program, our subscription plans offer the best price. Please click here for more information on our subscription plans.
For all credits, please fill out the evaluation sent via survey monkey, which asks if you are in need of any credits. Upon return of the survey, a certificate of completion will be issued for any credits requested. *For those needing CLE, please fill out the CLE request form provided in order to receive credits.